Space and Style Team Leader (Frametech) Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Space and Style Team Leader (Frametech) Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
About us: Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions.
It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
Space and style is seeking qualified Kenyan candidates for the following position:
Team Leader – Frametech
Position Type: Fulltime
Reports to: Commercial G.M
Position Objective: The project team leader is responsible for the management of the daily operational facets of all projects that Space and Style are involved in.
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide regular updates to the implementation team on work progress, accomplishments and potential problems with recommended solutions.
- Ensure the project goals, are met.
- Project risk mapping and management
- Provide leadership in making and resolving implementation decisions that impact multiple functional and technical areas.
- Project management-monitoring against budgets timelines and quality. Manage project controls in line with budget, quality, scope and programme
- Leadership and overall project guidance ensuring targets are met, preparing and assessing progress against key project performance indicators
- Participate in planning process by providing tasks, durations, and resources for the project plan.
- Conduct regular reviews of project status and timeline to understand dependencies among functional areas and to make adjustments as needed.
- Review project status in terms of progress and provide reports on the same.
- Facilitate effective, regularly scheduled sub team meetings using effective meeting processes.
- Ensure that project documentation is developed and is in order.
- Provide excellent customer service to all the clients.
- To look at all opportunities in the projects on cross selling company products
- Study project designs and documents to identify areas of value engineering and provide alternative proposals for consideration.
- *To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelors in Architecture / Civil engineering / Project management / construction management
- Above 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge in the use of AUTOCAD, ARCHICAD and ROBOT structural design software. BIM 3D modeling.
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv to email@example.com