Stores Keeper Job vacancy in Eldoret Kenya today
We are a leading Logistics company with its head office in Nairobi.
We are seeking to recruit a Store Keeper and Assistant Store Keeper for our Eldoret Office.The candidates will be expected to manage the Motor Vehicle Spare parts store.
Position: Stores Keeper
Date Required: AsapNo Required: 1
- Maintain stock balances on a designated data storage system
- Control inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with the data storage system
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Inform Management about stock required in such a reasonable time to ensure there are no stock outs
- Receive spare parts and confirm against the purchase order raised, for all suppliers
- Ensure the spare parts store is clean and neatly arranged at all times
- Issue spare parts to the workshop, this should be controlled with the relevant documentation
- Reconcile and prepare reports for all spare parts and other items in the stores
- Ensure filing of documents is done in an orderly manner and reconcile the relevant documents
- Conduct end of the month stock taking
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Diploma in Purchasing Management or Business Administration or Automobile engineering
- 3 years progressive work experience handling vehicle spare parts.
- Excellent computer skills
- Team player
- Excellent supervisory skills
Applicants who meet the above criteria can send their CVs to email@example.com on or before 31st May 2014.
All applicants should indicate their current salary details