Strategy Agency Account Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Strategy Agency Account Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client, a strategy design and execution agency is looking to fill in the role of:
- Participate in the brand strategic planning process
- Support internal stakeholders in embedding the organizational culture within the business
- Lead the marketing research to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups
- Monitor and analyze business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports of brands’ performance review.
- Develop action plans and measurement tools for brand campaigns
- Provide support in development of annual marketing plans as well as the brand plan calendar
- Evaluate market data related to the brand objectives communications and action recommendations
- Utilize trend analysis and other tools to identify and explore possible opportunities for growth.
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional marketing training
- Minimum of 5years work experience in brand / marketing /account management
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 17th June 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.