Subaru Kenya Business Development Manager (Parts) Job in Nairobi 2019
Career Kenya: Subaru Kenya Business Development Manager (Parts) Job in Nairobi 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Subaru Kenya is the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of the Subaru range of motor vehicles and genuine Subaru parts in East Africa.
It is also a division of ECTA (Kenya) Limited. The Subaru range includes the latest models of Impreza, WRX-STI, Subaru XV, Legacy, Forester, & Outback.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in our Nairobi office:
Business Development Manager (Parts)
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the job holder shall be responsible for driving business growth of parts through aggressive customer acquisition, customer retention, achieving set sales targets and increasing overall market share of the product portfolio.
- Achieve set sales targets and increase overall market share of the assigned product portfolio
- Brand positioning and sales promotion through intelligent market assessment and propose worthwhile and effective marketing activities (campaigns, events, etc.)
- Product retail price positioning studies; countermeasure proposals for brand positioning in the market
- Develop and enhance effective supply route to market
- Develop new business strategies for customer acquisition
- Identify growth opportunity areas and business dealers to strengthen our business
- Review and document market research and intelligence feedback
- Protect and develop the existing dealers and clients through continuous relationship building and customer services programs
- Regular and constant monitoring, analysis & evaluation of competitor activity, their effect on the business and in the market
- Dealer and Network Development through brand visibility, dealer trainings, relationship management, close monitoring to enforce compliance and commitment of the dealers
- Debt and account management and ensuring credit management is maintained within company policies
- Problem resolution – technical, warranty, customer complaints, etc.; professionally and timely
- Handle all customer feedback with root cause analysis and countermeasures for customer satisfaction
- Customer database management – ensure completeness, accuracy and usefulness of data at all times
- Customer retention strategies through developing the existing customer base, continuous relationship building and customer satisfaction initiatives
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Line Manager and company policy
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates
- Gather market intelligence reports and share with management team
- Coaching, mentoring and guiding the sales team
- Conducting sales training to sales team
- Undertake staff performance management
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in mechanical or business-related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience especially in automotive spare parts
- Team leadership. Proven experience in managing teams
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 20th January 2020, clearly indicating the subject heading “Business Development Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.