Subaru Kenya Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultant Job Vacancy 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Subaru Kenya Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultant Job Vacancy 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Subaru Kenya is the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of the Subaru range of motor vehicles and genuine Subaru parts in East Africa.
It is also a division of ECTA (Kenya) Limited. The Subaru range includes the latest models of Impreza, WRX-STI, Subaru XV, Legacy, Forester & Outback.
We are seeking to partner with motivated and self-driven individual(s) who can work as Freelance Vehicle Sales Consultant.
This is a consultancy-based role and individuals will not be required to work on a full-time basis.
The job holder shall be responsible for generating sales and creating opportunities for business of new vehicles.
- Prospecting for new vehicle business and negotiating business deals on behalf of the company
- Establish new networks to grow the database.
- Sales documents & correspondence management.
- After sales follow-up function/ customer care
- Identify, communicate and/or pursue sales opportunities.
- Advise potential customers on financing
- Gather Market intelligence.
- Company representative on motor shows, exhibitions and other forums.
- Acquire, develop and communicate product knowledge to target beneficiaries.
- Products and company marketing, brand image building.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-Driven motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Must adhere to business ethics and professional etiquette
- Attractive commissions are applicable for each successful sale
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 27th June 2019 and clearly indicating the subject heading “FREELANCE VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.