SYSPRO – Provider of Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions
SYSPRO Consultancy Opportunities
Who is SYSPRO?
SYSPRO is one of the longest – standing independent, international vendors of ERP software solutions and services.
ERP Software automates and integrates core business processes such as taking customer orders, scheduling operations and keeping inventory records and financial data.
ERP software can drive huge improvements in the effectiveness of any organization.
In order to retain our effectiveness in this industry, we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and effective Distribution and Finance Consultants.
You will be based in the SYSPRO South Africa branch for training and then work from Kenya thereafter.
Primary duties and responsibilities of a Consultant:
- To develop, implement and monitor new technologies.
- To provide product-related support.
- To promote and sell the product to various customers and VARS
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate should have problem solving capabilities and an interest in Software and support, but the most important attribute would be enthusiasm and an aptitude to learn.
Other requirements include:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Computer Science, and/or;
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in a financial discipline and/or Channel Distribution
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Consultant positions, please send your CV with subject heading as ‘Consultant Finance’ or ‘Consultant Distribution’ to Sharni.email@example.com