Tamarind Translations Sales Person Job opportunity in Kenya
Vacancy: Sales Person
Tamarind Translations, started in Kenya in 2008, is a language company offering translation and conference interpreting services.
Among our clients are some of the world’s largest international organisations and corporates in Kenya and beyond. We have just moved into a new office in Upper Hill from where our 5 staff administrate our operation.
We are looking for an innovative and energetic Salesperson to market our language services to public offices, NGOs and private companies requiring language facilitation.
You are a flexible and resourceful person ready to hit the ground running with creative ideas to reach out to potential clients.
Ideally, you have experience in creating and managing online marketing using tools such as Google AdWords as well as in using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging.
You have the tenacity and drive to create your own opportunities, follow up on leads, contact interesting potential clients, follow your curiosity and above all, close the deal!
Your duties will include to:
- develop and implement marketing strategies
- carry out initial research to determine potential clients
- make cold calls and attend face to face meetings with prospects
- communicate the value and benefits of our company
- build and maintain a sales lead database for progress tracking
- assist with client relationship management
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing and sales
- A creative and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural born salesperson
- A degree in marketing is an advantage
- Proven experience using social media tools
- Good computer skill
- Speaking a foreign language, experience from living abroad and/or an interest in languages are a huge plus!
We provide comprehensive training and offer an interesting package with salary, commission and medical benefits, flexible working hours and extensive prospects with a rapidly expanding company.
Closing date: 15 November 2014
Send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info, see www.tamarindtranslations.com