Tana River County Government
County Public Service Board
The Tana River County Public Service Board wish to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the vacant positions of Enforcement Officer III Job group D in the County Public Service
- Patrol and/or guarding of access points;
- Detection of unauthorized persons and vehicles
- Controls of animals and birds from entering premises and/or protected areas
- Protection of county government property against theft and destruction.
- Providing security to sales collectors
- Providing market security
- The officer should be able to control crowds, collect information, and report on matters of security.
- Any other duties assigned by the county public service board
- Be in possession of at least Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D- (minus) or its approved equivalent;
- Be physically and mentally fit, and
- Have no past criminal record
- National Youth Service Training will be an added advantage.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- National Identity Card or passport and other relevant testimonials.
- Applicants should indicate their wards, locations and village
Tana River County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 181 – 70101,