Technologists at AIC Githumu Mission Hospital 2020
Career Kenya: Technologists at AIC Githumu Mission Hospital 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring Dental Technologist who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, fabricate and fit dental restorations, prostheses and appliances including crowns and bridges
- Preparation of tray setups for dental procedures, and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Ensure preparation of materials for making impressions and restorations and expose radiographs.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of patient’s records through ERP and ensuring availability of the same as required.
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the hygiene bay and operatory rooms.
- Provide chair side assistance to the COHO in providing clinical examinations, treatments, information and follow up to clients in need of emergency and general dental care.
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic clinical environment including cleaning and sterilizing of instruments and equipment, implementation of infection control procedures and measures as per the hospital polices in order to prevent infection and contamination.
- Support Community Oral Health Officer in ensuring proper stock management by reviewing stock levels in store and support in ordering and receiving new dental supply stock in order to ensure accountability of the entire dental clinic inventory.
- Ensuring administrative support services including but not limited reception duties, organizing appointments, handling telephone queries, patient records, computer work and other office records, supporting in organizing for servicing/repair of dental equipment.
- Preparing monthly reports and share with the Medical Director
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Medical Director.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Proven experience as Dental Technologist
- Atleast 3 years’ experience in dental services
- MUST be registered with relevant professional body.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring Pharmaceutical Technologist who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based provider.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Dispense drugs as prescribed
- Participate in counselling of patients taking antiretroviral drugs in order to promote compliance with the prescribed regimen
- Sourcing for drugs appropriately and liaise with procurement department in placement of orders
- Making and follow-up of order to ensure they arrive on time
- Locate, remove and discard any expired drugs as per the regulations of Public Health
- Attend approved job trainings e.g. seminars or workshops
- Conduct monthly physical stock counts
- Lead and manage the pharmacy team ensuring motivation of the team, building and encouraging teamwork, ensuring proper coverage, impartial allocation of duties, ensuring completion of assigned daily duties
- Supervision of work ensuring quality standards of service are met and maintained
- Ensure good store keeping practice for all the drugs
- Ensure high quality of drugs is stocked in the pharmacy
- Attend to morning devotion without fail
- Performs other duties as assigned by Pharmacy Incharge
Required Qualifications and Experience
- MUST have atleast 2 years of work experience
- MUST be registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- MUST have a valid practicing license