Telecommunication Area Sales Executive Job in Nanyuki (100K) 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Telecommunication Area Sales Executive Job in Nanyuki (100K) 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Title: Area Sales Executive (Telecommunication)
Salary: 70K – 100K
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Area Sales Executive who will be tasked with the management of agencies and merchants, ensuring that territory targets are met.
- Recruit, train and manage agencies/merchants as well as handling any queries or issues that they may have.
- Work with the agency sales team in order to grow the market by acquiring new customers and achieving sales targets
- Provide operational management to the agency sales team to ensure that processes are adhered to, and design and entrench processes where these are missing
- Study current and future market trends including competitor analysis
- Development of the company’s sales within the identified territory with specific emphasis on market share against the competition and complete territory coverage
- Maintain effective lines of communication with the Marketing Director, Sales Managers and various business managers on a daily basis
- Key performance Indicators will be informed by Sales Performance – performance against budget, Sales Growth Performance, Market Share Performance, Profitability Performance
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers within your assigned territory while maintaining stellar records of contacts.
- Ensure world-class customer and agent support to increase delight and satisfaction
- Gather customer and agent feedback in order to empower sound decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T or a related field of study
- 5 years’ relevant sales experience in the telecommunication industry
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to create and execute processes
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to get things done, but when required is not averse to get involved to solve issues.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Executive – Nanyuki) to email@example.com before Friday, 21st June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted