Tender Specialist Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Tender Specialist Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Title: Tender Specialist
Our client is one of the leading security company.
They seek to hire a Tender Specialist who will be tasked with ensuring the compliance of supplier and procurement contracts.
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Ensure contract compliance for procurement and supplier contracts.
- Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process
- A Degree / Diploma in Procurement or any other relevant field
- Practical experience in a similar position
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and copies of your certificate quoting the job title on the email subject (Tender Specialist) to email@example.com before 26th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.