UI/UX Designer at ABNO Softwares International 2020
Career Kenya: UI/UX Designer at ABNO Softwares International 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We are known for providing unique custom software solutions you cannot find easily on the market.ABNO Softwares International is firm based in Kenya; one stop shop for all custom software solutions, web design and ICT consultancy. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for institutions, organizations and corporations with exemplary support services.
The UI/UX will be responsible for the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The UI/UX will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
UI/UX is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency & maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. The position reports directly to the Software Development Manager.
- Design and development of user interfaces and components for single-page applications
- Modular and scalable software development
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- That they are comfortable in at least three frameworks, responsive and mobile design.
- Comfortable with content management systems/e-commerce platforms.
- Have a unique sense of taste, quality, and execution of an objective or bringing to life an already designed idea
- Ability to turn around work along with defined guidelines by the supervisor
- Ability to conduct unit testing of their work
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team across multiple geographical regions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) with focus on application/software development
- Expert knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Good working experience with Word press, Open source SMS, and drupal required.