Wajir County Government
The County Public Service Board Wajir wish to recruit competent and qualified professionals to fill the following positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 under Article 176 (first schedule) and sections 44, 46 & 47 of the County Government Act No. 17/2012.
- Finance & economic planning
- Agriculture and livestock development
- Water, energy, forestry, environment & natural resources
- Public health, medical services and sanitation
- Education, youth affairs, culture and social services
- Lands, physical planning & housing
- Public works, roads & transport
- County Public Service management
- Trade, industrialization, cooperative development tourism & wildlife
- Information, communication & E-government
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of first Degree from a recognized university (A Master Degree will be an added advantage)
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in a relevant functional area
- Satisfies the requirement of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
- Not a holder of any other State of Public Office.
- Responsible to respective County Executive Committee member for administration of one of the functional areas/county departments listed above.
- To advice respective County Executive Committee member and provide support needed for the day –to-day management of the County Departments
- As accounting officers of the county departments will be required to manage a complex set of multiple accountabilities
P.O. Box 9-70200