Wrigley Company East Africa Job vacancy in Kenya today 2013
The Wrigley Company East Africa, a local subsidiary of Mars Incorporated, a leader in the global confectionery industry and the world’s largest manufacturer of chewing and bubble gum seeks to recruit a Sales Support Administrator.
Reporting to: Sales Manager, Kenya
Job Purpose Statement
Build and manage a reliable database aimed at ensuring high efficiency of field operations throughout the East Africa Region and provide first class support to the Field Force.
- Provide support to EA Field Force with regard to all aspects of data capture and ensure data from Field Force is accurate and timely.
- Provide support and drive best practice with regard to EA field force data capture and analysis as well as maintain records of the same.
- Training on internal database as well as analysis training for all field force with emphasis on KPI’S and applications.
- Produce regular and Ad hoc management reports, statistics and analysis based on the field data from internal database, as well as from SAP.
- Presentation of Field Force Sales Activity reports to the Field Force & Field Management Team on a weekly/monthly basis, so as to enable them achieve planned coverage as well as highest standard of displays.
- Collect sales data and evaluate performance for trends measured against sales targets/objectives as well as highlight areas which need improvement or change.
- Managing as well as aligning all SAP Customer Orders with the Sales Plan and utilizing Customer Service Metrics to evaluate and analyse customer satisfaction.
- Collect data, analyse and report on current economic situations and competition behaviour from internal and external sources.
- Undergraduate Degree in a Business course
- Experience/knowledge in the use of Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Database management.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of both Sales and IT.
- SAP Knowledge is a must.
- High level of Analytical skills
- Keen sense of timing
- Excellent communication skills
- Two years experience in a similar role.
If you believe you fit into the above profile, please send your full curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, day and evening telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three referees to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than Wednesday 15th February, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.