Wrigley Field Sales Representative Job in Kenya today 2013
Field Sales Representative
The Wrigley Company East Africa, a local Subsidiary of Mars Incorporated, a leader in the global confectionery industry and the world’s largest manufacturer of chewing and bubble gum seeks to recruit a Field Sales Representative.
Reporting to: Area Sales Supervisor
- Develop maximum distribution of our products at the retail end and merchandising in all outlets in your area.
- Ensure accurate data capture and achieve excellent market intelligence for the assigned territory.
- Create strong customer relationship
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Two years selling experience preferably in the FMCG.
- Effective communication, customer orientation, Business intelligence & sense of urgency.
- Problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Clean & Valid Driving licence
Functional Area: Sales.
If you believe you fit into the above profile, please send your full curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and addresses of three referees to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than Friday 18th May, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.