3 Administrators Jobs in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: 3 Administrators Jobs in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant
positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the
general administrative functions in the ward unit.
- Developing policies and plans at Ward level
- Ensuring effective service delivery at Ward
- Coordinating developmental activities to
empower the community
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and
facilitating public service delivery at Ward level.
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen
participation in the development of policies and delivery of service.
- Running an efficient and effective citizen
service delivery center at ward level
- Accounting for movable and immovable assets of
the county government at ward level
- Co-ordination of disaster management and
emergency response activities.
- Promotion and co-ordination of conflict
resolution and peace
- Exercising any other functions and power
delegated by the County Public Service
- Perform any other function that may be
assigned from time to time
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in social
sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya with five (5) years’
experience in administration and management
- Be a holder of first degree preferably social
sciences from university recognized in Kenya with a working experience of
not less than 2
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft package
from a recognized institution.
- Understanding national goals, policies and
development objectives of vision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Fulfill the requirement of Chapter six on
Leadership and Integrity
application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity
Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or
obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County
Administrators Office in Mandera County.
and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from
the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment
form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated
opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply.
information in employment application form will lead to automatic
sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being
applied for and vacancy number and;-
Applications should reach the County
Public Service Board on or before Monday
13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the
office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training