Accountant (Agri) – Outskirts of Naivasha 2022
Career Kenya: Accountant (Agri) – Outskirts of Naivasha 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
He/She will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the company. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 4 years working as an accountant in Agri sector and be willing to relocate to the farm (Outskirts of Naivasha).
• Monthly petty cash checks and reconciliations.
• Coordination and preparation of monthly payroll.
• Follow up with the banks on payments and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Payments to suppliers.
• Regular cash report updates.
• Chasing receivables.
• Data entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
• Assisting auditors in completing their audit work.
• Fixed Asset register maintenance.
• Ensuring that company certificates, statutory returns and tax filing is in order.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Willing to relocate to the farm (Outskirts of Naivasha).
• Must have completed at least CPA III.
• Must have over 3 years working as an accountant in the Agri Sector.
• QuickBooks proficient, or similar accounting package.
• Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail.
• High professional integrity and organizational skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000/= (Approx. 600 – 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 30th July 2022
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.