Accounts Intern Vacancy in Nairobi 2020
Career Kenya: Accounts Intern Vacancy in Nairobi 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Accounts Intern
Industry: Business Operation Support Services
Our client, a strategy and business operations support services firm is looking for an Accounts Intern.
- Undertake data entry and recording in the Accounting system.
- Assist with accounts receivable, payable and bank reconciliation.
- Assist with statutory preparations and filing.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Assist in filing and maintaining of accurate and complete financial records.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Education: Diploma or degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Professional qualification: at least CPA Section 2.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast paced environment.
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send in your CV only, quoting the job title (Accounts Intern) on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 29th January, 2020.