Aga Khan Hospital Administrative Assistant Job in Kisumu, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Aga Khan Hospital Administrative Assistant Job in Kisumu, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
We seek to recruit a professional for the following vacant position:
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Head of Outreach the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Head of Outreaches and the OHC team for delivery of efficient and quality services in line with the institutional guidelines
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, and setting up for meetings.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Preparing and distributing minutes and consequent follow up action items, generate reports, and create presentations.
- Maintain records of pools and locums used in the Outreach Centre’s and ensure HR receives them for processing by the 15th of every month.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognized University.
- 2 years of experience in office administration
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae including names and contact information of three references, current and expected remuneration, quoting the position applied for on the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January, 2020.
If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Competitive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”