APA Life Assurance Limited Sales Training Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: APA Life Assurance Limited Sales Training Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
APA Life Assurance Limited
We are looking for a Sales Training Manager.
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 14QM2dvx9B
Do you live and breathe the sales DNA?
Do you enjoy talking to people and understanding their challenges?
Are you passionate about coaching people to discover their full potential?
We would like to have you in our team because we are hiring for the position of a Sales Training Manager.
You will drive our brand values and philosophy through all training activities.
Having demonstrated learning and development functional expertise, you will help propel the sales training agenda using various solutions and building capability and competencies across board with a pool of trainers.
We are seeking a self-starter who is able to manage multiple stakeholders, a strong communicator able to establish relationships, excellent planner, analytical who is able to train with sales training experience and a proven track record for results-driven training and effective delivery with the ability to see the ‘big picture’.
Key Primary Responsibilities
- Consults with and influences key stakeholders in the business regarding the learning and development (L&D) plan for sales, including all L&D deliverables, relevancy and impact
- Develops learning/training strategies and creates a curriculum to facilitate strategic sales training to support business needs
- Identifies and assesses the training needs of the various sales teams through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers and development of the individualized and group training programs that address the specific needs
- Plans training calendar and ensures training coverage as per plan and training needs
- Develops training manuals for the sales teams and documents appropriate processes that enhance efficiencies and drives business growth
- Responsible for identifying the appropriate learning solutions, providing thought leadership based on current learning theories and principals, and influencing key stakeholders regarding practical and relevant solutions to meet the need(s)
- Works with SMEs (subject matter experts) on the development or customization of content to support learning solutions and facilitate certain programs
- Manages and designs learning to support new hires and intermediate/advanced learning for the business units ensuring that assessment and certifications are done across various levels in the business
- Makes effective orientation schedules for new sales agents and financial planners and ensures continuous sales training across the business
- Supports sales performance through training existing agents and sales managers and providing information on latest development and modifications in line with promoting a culture of excellence
- Conducts training on various products to other channel partners that include banks. Independent agents and aggregators
- Ensures right selling behaviour, sales ethics and right sales practices are embedded through joint field visits with sales managers providing feedback towards reinforcing company standards and regulations
Monitoring, Evaluation and Management
- Conducts learning needs assessment with key stakeholders across the business, drives follow-through and measures impact of learning using appropriate pre and post training tools
- Leads monthly learning meetings to work with business heads to provide learning project updates, prioritize deliverables, and secure buy-in and support for future solutions
- Defines measures of performance and uses consistent methods and metrics such as dashboards to measure the effectiveness of learning solutions provided and provides regular reports on the same
- Post evaluates the training programs and implement learnings from evaluation towards planning better training programs in future to ensure that each stakeholder of training benefits from the training programs
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors/consultants on design and delivery requirement, where needed
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or an equivalent
Job Skills and Requirements
- ACII/AIIK added advantage
- Ensuring that all enquiries by clients or prospective clients are responded to within the set turn around time.
- Ensuring that, renewal invitation notices are dispatched to clients within the set time before renewal date.
- Regular briefing to the Team Leader on individual activities and making consultations on matters pertaining to the department
- Maintaining cordial relations with intermediaries and internal clients.
How to Apply
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org