Assistant Manager Accounts Payables Job in Kenya today 2013
Position: Assistant Manager Accounts Payables
Our client, a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management, is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager with strong accounts payables and general accounting experience.
- Supervision of production of accounts payable documents in SAP system that covers: Recurring Documents, Down payments, Request Process, Online Pay Request, Running Self Billing and journal uploads for invoices.
- Overseeing creation and storage of back-up documents for cancellation, dummy credit and journal upload activities
- Ensure that Team members understand their obligations in this respect and to ensure that the process and culture supports this.
- Co-ordinate responses to queries from market contacts via phone email in a professional, courteous and timely manner to the highest customer service standards.
- Be the first issue escalation point for the supported market for all payment queries after team members.
- Establish and maintain business partnership with the market contacts.
- Come up with improvement ideas on how to make the process more efficient and push that through the market.
- Take ownership for delivering on promises and speak up when operational standards are slipping
- Create high performing teams consisting of engaged people and support the actions to deliver this
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Finance.
- 4-8 Years work experience in accounts payables/general accounting as well as strong team leading and client management skills
- Strong working knowledge of SAP system and any other accounting software
- Able to manage own time and team resources effectively
- Above 30 years of age
- Good knowledge of service level agreements
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com before Friday 4th May 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the position reference number and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply