Audit Manager at Bank of Africa Kenya Limited 2020
Career Kenya: Audit Manager at Bank of Africa Kenya Limited 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
BOA House, Head Office
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the position holder will participate in establishment and achievement of audit plan at Bank of Africa Kenya.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting or any other related field. Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Certification as a Certified Public Accountant is a must.
- Other certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is highly desirable.
- At least eight (8) years’ audit experience within financial services sector, with four years in management level.
- Undertaken technical audits of finance, credit, treasury, trade finance and any other large/ complex operations.
- Has specialized knowledge of IT audit applications such as ACL, IDEA and Team Mate.
- Be proficient in audit report writing and proven stakeholder management.
- Manages audit teams and driven quality reporting.
- Dynamic communicator.
- Provide coaching to teams.