Berry Travels Tours and Travel Consultant Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Berry Travels Tours and Travel Consultant Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Berry Travels Limited is a well-established Tour Operator with over 3 years’ experience in handling holidays not only for domestic tourists but also international tourists from all over the world.
We are currently looking for candidates to join Us:
Tours and Travel Consultant
Job description for a Tours Consultant
- Responding to inquiries regarding hotels & safaris within 24hrs
- Create and sell innovative tour packages to meet market demand
- Prepare itineraries to the various destinations of interest
- Making flight quotations
- Doing tour bookings – both inbound and outbound
- Ensuring KWS park rules & hotel regulations are made clear to tourists
- Ensuring payment for each tour booking is received in advance
- Creating contact with hotels, car hire, sightseeing attraction and other service providers for best competitive contract rates
- Ensure bookings that do not mature are cancelled in time to avoid cancellation penalties especially for hotels
- Ensure clients’ special requests especially on accommodation & room specification, driver guide language, meals and others are pre-arranged.
- Coordinating with other team in arranging flying & ground packages
- Making follow-ups for tour quotations
- Ensuring that tours quotations are competitive
- Inclusions, exclusions as well as terms & conditions of a quotation should be highlighted to reduce disputes with clients
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Certificate or diploma in Tour operations or tourism management or related field
- Over one year experience as Tour/travel consultant in a busy environment
- Ability to use various tours/hotel booking systems.
- IATA qualification is an additional advantage
- Experience in outbound tours is an advantage
- knowledge of GDS an advantage
Only those who meet the above qualifications should email their resume together with a covering letter indicating the position on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.