Billing Manager at Airtel 2020
Career Kenya: Billing Manager at Airtel 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Airtel Kenya Networks seeks to recruit a Billing Manager reporting to the Head of Revenue Assurance to perform and manage all internal controls for Billing Assurance in order ensure mitigation of revenue leakages, revenue exposure, fraud, errors and omissions. The role holder will assist the business iInstitutionalize best in class RA processes in line with Group RAFM Governance Guidelines to achieve high levels of compliance, cash benefits by stopping revenue leakages and identifying missed revenue opportunities.The role reports to the Head of Revenue Assurance.
Key responsibilities of the role include and are not limited to;
- Maintain high levels of compliance above 95% for Billing Assurance controls
- Implement, review, modify and manage Billing Assurance SOPs & RA Manuals to cover emerging risks and better management of existing risks
- All postpaid and prepaid subscribers billing is done per the commercial offer and all adjustments are justified.
- Ensure all invoices and revenues from VAS providers are monitored in precise detail
- Manage relationships by ensuring issues are closed
- Identify revenue opportunities, review service paths and contribute to cover emerging risks to minimize existing leakages.
- Ensure first time right implementation of new nodes – architecture, perform risk analyses, user acceptance tests for billing nodes.
- Develop knowledge base for Revenue Assurance, provide functional training while evaluating new technologies to realign billing processes and controls for continuous revenue assurance
- University degree in business field or related field
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in telco business
- Proficient in querying a large amount of data using SQL queries
- In-depth knowledge of GSM Networks, IN and IT Billing & Provisioning Systems
- Good understanding of data models and various IT platforms/solutions
Desired Competencies and behaviour
- Strong analytical, technical and reporting skills
- Should be able to work and deliver under pressure and squeezed timelines
- Take ownership for the work assigned and have good follow through skills
- Ability to consistently deliver accurate results on-time and hold others accountable
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as individually
- Quick learner to develop strong product knowledge and entire product lifecycle
- Build strong relationships in a matrix environment to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Should be able to do risk analysis and document the business requirements and formulate the business processes
- Project management and planning skills
- Should be able to re-define priorities and take deviations in order to support business exigencies
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line: Billing Manager in the email header.
The deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday 29th January 2020 by 5.00 pm.