Branch Manager Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Branch Manager Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Branch Manager – Office Automation
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is in the Office Automation industry and they seek to recruit a Branch Manager who will ensure sales targets are met and achieved as well as motivate and manage staff member’s day to day running of the branch and ordering of stock in line with the branch business strategy
- Provide market feedback to Head of DOCS & Branches & Head of Imaging regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and generate product development ideas.
- Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations, and demonstrations.
- Participate in the budgetary process for the branch
- Prepare and update sales pipeline reports as well as daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Engage the relevant support to provide your sales team with effective solutions
- Sign off all professionally prepared proposals, clearly highlighting the client’s needs, the proposed solution, the costs involved, and the appropriate technology used.
- Assigning branch sales targets to the Branch Sales Team in line with the agreed budget.
- Building counter-strategies to remain competitive in the market against competition and constantly exploring new markets and products within his region and opening new accounts.
- Inventory planning: planning on equipment and consumables at the branch.
- In liaison with the Senior Support Engineer and ensure proper coordination of all engineer teams.
- Achieve collection targets by setting up and implementing an efficient sales cycle and processes.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains, and motivates top quality sales team. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote, and guide qualified branch staff.
- Developing, managing & maintaining executive-level contacts in key accounts within his region.
- Manages the branch fleet to support the branch business
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all solutions offered in Office Automation
- Degree in business management and/or any other related areas
- At least 6 years in the office automation industry
- 3 years’ experience in running a branch will be an added advantage.
- Proven leadership and ability to establish, maintain and drive teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in management or senior sales experience
- Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software Must have a strong understanding of labor law Strong admin skills
- Recruitment and hiring of new staff members More duties to be discussed
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation, planning, and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Branch Manager – Office Automation) firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 23rd February 2022.