Cash Collection Officer 2022
Career Kenya: Cash Collection Officer 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
• Collect payments whether in cash or credit
• Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
• Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
• CPA 2 or diploma of degree in finance or accounting
• At least three 2 years’ experience in accounting systems, posting of invoices and other financial documents.
• Experience in accounts receivables and reconciliations in an FMCG
• Good Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and presentation skills
• Advanced Computer skills including advanced MS excel and MS Access
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must be able to work under pressure with a variety of customers and personalities.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Cash Collection Officer) before 25th August 2022.