Cashier Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Cashier Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Cashier
Main Purpose of Role:
- Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the division, taking into consideration commercial and operational factors and ensuring compliance with company rules, regulatory policies and procedures.
- Achieve operations excellence in assigned duties leading to “peace of mind”, for all relevant customers, in line with the Organization’s brand promise.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities Details
- Maintain a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how it contributes to them.
- Cash management
- Bulk cash payment through M-Pesa
- Disbursement/payment by cheques
- Posting of petty cash vouchers for reimbursement
- Receipting of incoming payments
- Imprest accounting
- Reconciliation of accounts relating to cash, petty cash, Imprest, advances and mid-month Cash office documentation
- File to file reconciliation
- Participate in the Division stocktake activities as allocated on weekly, monthly and or/ quarterly stocktake programs.
- Ensuring continual compliance to ISO 9001:2015 in all operation areas.
- Actively participate in all activities rolled out at the department level in line with organizational strategic plan
- All relevant designated duties assigned by both the finance manager and his assistant.
- Assist, participate in both internal and external auditing processes that take place in the finance and accounts department of the company.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Ensure all interdepartmental requirements are well attended to and all issues resolved on time.
Education / Qualification
- KCSE C-
- Diploma in C.P.A 1 & 2 or equivalent
- At least 3 years hands on experience in a busy organization
- Practical prowess demonstrated in past exposure at internship
Skills and Competencies
- Highly innovative and competent in field of specialization plus continuous improvement
- Physical fitness and composure
- Good communication skills
- Computer and/or diagnostic equipment handling
- Positive work ethics and high level of integrity
- Result oriented and successful discourse
Only qualified candidates willing to work in Mombasa should send their CV’s including their expected monthly gross salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Sylvanus.email@example.com by 15th August 2021.