Channel Account Manager, East Africa at Zebra Technologies 2020
Career Kenya: Channel Account Manager, East Africa at Zebra Technologies 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Here, at Zebra we have an exciting new opportunity for a hardworking channel sales specialist to join our business in Kenya! This role is all about developing a growing a strong network of channel partners as well as some end-user customers. Based from Nairobi and working with our existing Account Manager, you will be developing business in locations like Ethiopia Tanzania and Uganda. We’d love to find someone with experience of selling solutions, and with the desire to learn about our technologies quickly.
Our Channel Account Manager will be recruiting, developing and managing partner accounts, driving a strong opportunity pipeline across East Africa. It’s really important that you build close relationships and understand how to use internal teams to develop an effective territory growth plan – crafting and implementing long-range partner enablement strategies.
- Actively seeking out and engaging with new partners.
- Effective planning to include strategic demand generation activities.
- Help in building the forecast and providing management with regular updates such as sales forecast, competitive analysis, market trends and territory opportunity.
- Provide market understanding and insights to managers as well as the needed tactics and strategies to gain market share.
You will have outstanding organisational and planning skills; working independently as well as part of a small team. A pro-active and collaborative team-player you will be self-motivated and have great resilience.
A track record of crafting sales and business development strategies using outstanding relationship building skill along with an excellent understanding of the Eastern Africa territory is essential. Some key skills include:
- Success in new account development, new application introduction and solution selling
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally SalesForce
- Willingness to travel 75% or more.