Chef de Partie Job in Nairobi (35K) 2022
Career Kenya: Chef de Partie Job in Nairobi (35K) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Gross Salary: 30k – 35k
Our client that offer fine dining with conservation by serving up a nature-inspired breakfast, lunch and drive menu seek to hire a well experienced Chef de Partie who will be tasked with helping our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant’s patrons.
You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within the head chef specification.
- Managing and training commis.
- Ensuring that the kitchen brigades have high standards of food hygiene and follow rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Proven 2 years experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Culinary school diploma
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Chef De Partie) to email@example.com on or before 13th may 2022.