Chief Innovation Officer 2022
Career Kenya: Chief Innovation Officer 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial
solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Technology
Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and
results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence
and participating in our growth strategy.
Chief Innovation Officer
Reporting To: Managing Director – HFC
Overall Job Purpose
The Chief Innovation Officer is a strategic
innovation veteran with a career spanning corporate and/or consulting
environments. Experienced in all facets of strategy, solution design,
product development and business growth through innovation, she/he is a
seasoned leader who has cultivated and managed teams across multiple
industry disciplines. This executive is responsible for defining and
fostering a culture of innovation across the overall company, and
fosters and attracts successful innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Design, develop and execute the digital banking strategy
- Leverage market research, and drive market penetration on Mobile Financial Services (MFS)
- Partner with Go-To-Market and technology teams to implement the
trade marketing strategy, proof of concepts (PoC’s) and drive market
- Drive business strategy to enhance growth in digital channels
- Setting strategic and financial plans and objectives for the digital strategy.
Digital Banking Management
- Drive alliances and grow the bank’s ecosystem and customer value proposition
- Grow the bank’s agent and merchant network to increase fee income and provide better transactional capabilities to customers
- Lead project management for key program tasks and milestones
- Drive superior customer experience and facilitate growth via acquisition, satisfaction and retention of customers
- Define product positioning, pricing and tariff structures, as well
as launch key offers, services, and promotions to drive uptake
- Lead in digital innovation in liaison with the marketing team
- Lead the creation, implementation and evaluation of digital and
content strategies for clients across various segments and channels
Customer Experience & Relationship Management
- Understand, define, refine customer segments and develop action
plans based on insights into customer behaviours and propensities
- Manage key customer and partner relationships
- Drive change to self-service digital activities and transaction migration from traditional banking to digital banking
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors of Commerce, Marketing, and/or Technology related discipline
- Master in Business Administration
- 13 years working experience, 5 of which should be at a strategic leadership level
Key Competencies and Skills
- Deep insights into digital content, digital journeys, and digital
personalization leveraged by the best digital competitors and the world
class digital companies.
- Exposure to banking systems and/or Mobile Financial Services / operations
- Good understanding of core banking business and systems.
- Ability to translate the Bank’s corporate strategy into operational plans and performance management programmes.
- Thorough knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Expert in the social, ecommerce, mobile and broad digital landscape