Clinical Officer 2022
Career Kenya: Clinical Officer 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Mpala is located on the Laikipia plateau in north central Kenya, just
north of the Equator, northwest of Mt. Kenya. It covers 48,000 acres of
savannah and dry woodland habitats and is bordered by Ewaso Ngiro and
the Ewaso Narok rivers. The land hosts Mpala Ranch and Mpala Research
Centre. We seek a dynamic, committed and dedicated individual to work as
a driver in the Turkana Health Gemonics project.
The project focuses on
the Turkana people of Northern Kenya. This project is a collaboration
between Princeton University and Mpala
Provide effective clinical services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee triaging and recording participants vital signs assess their medical conditions and records the findings.
- Provide optimal care to participants using available resources.
- Requisition required drugs.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports as required.
- Arrange laboratory tests according to study protocol
- Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas.
professional advice and medical treatment for primary health care,
general practice, and emergency situations as dictated by prevailing
protocols and scope of practice.
- Keep clear and accurate documentation using electronic and paper records.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Diploma in clinical medicine.
- Registered and with a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
- 2 years experience working in a research setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Willingness to work in challenging environment.
- Good communication skills.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
please send a single pdf attachment with the subject Clinical Officer – TGHP to firstname.lastname@example.org containing.
A brief introduction of yourself (up to 300 words),stating why you would be an excellent clinical officer.
Curriculum Vitae (C.V).
Include your academic/professional certificates.
Application will be reviewed as received. The last day of review will be 12th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.