Commercial Manager at Hexing Technology
Career Kenya: Commercial Manager at Hexing Technology
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
These are the specific duties for this role,
- Collect local market business opportunities and work with sales team to facilitate contracts and orders;
- Assist the Headquarters Tender Team in preparing tenders, issuing guarantees and delivering samples.
- Responsible for bidding and opening (including electronic bidding system operation) for local projects in Kenya.
- After winning the bid, issue performance bond, contact customer to sign contract, assist engineer to sign technical agreement and other related documents, obtain LPO and issue L/C (if any).
- Contact headquarters, according to the contract delivery time requirements, co-ordinate headquarters on schedule supply.
- Responsible for the payment of Kenya customs duties, port clearance and logistics after the arrival of the cargo.
- Product or equipment delivery (local standard, coordinating local plant delivery in Kenya), including FAT, product delivery to customer warehouse (if DDP or DAP terms).
- Submit invoice and other related documents and be responsible for payment.
- When the tendering process is done using e procurement system, the commercial manager should be present physically during the opening of the tender.
If using DAP (the DDP or DAP depends on whether the goods are manufactured locally or internationally, therefore) he/she should be responsible for ensuring that refunds are given or collected accordingly.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.