Consultancy: Project Documentary Turkana (Kenya) at Terre des Hommes Netherlands 2020
Career Kenya: Consultancy: Project Documentary Turkana (Kenya) at Terre des Hommes Netherlands 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Terre des Hommes Netherlands is looking for a professional (individual or team) on consultancy basis to produce photographs and documentary videos of our Eradication of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children project in Turkana, Kenya.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Expression of Interest containing technical and financial proposal; overall concept of the documentary, brief methodology on the approach and implementation of the assignment. Also include:
- Detailed list of equipment to be used for the assignment
- Detailed budget of costs, i.e. a detailed breakdown of all estimated costs inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Detailed planning and timeline for all phases of pre-production, production and post-production. A shooting schedule should be provided before commencing filming.
- CV of applicant and potential team members involved.
- At least two links to work samples demonstrating comparable previous productions.
- References from previous clients with similar assignments.
The Expression of Interest documents should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Consultancy: Project Documentary for CSEC intervention, Turkana County latest by COB 31st January 2020.
Due to the expected large number of reactions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.