Consultant – Database Management system at Japan Center for Conflict Prevention 2020
Career Kenya: Consultant – Database Management system at Japan Center for Conflict Prevention 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Scope of Consultancy Services for “Database management system ” involves the following;
The selected consultant is required to develop a software system / methodology to be used to digitize the collection of data by field agents:
- The system should be availed in an online setup with accessibility from the internet.
- The system should support different methods of uploading / capturing data as obtained by field agents including but not limited to:
- Capture via computer devices (Web)
- Capture via Mobile devices (SMS / App / WAP).
- Storage of manually filled forms in a digital format i.e. Images for audit purposes.
- The system should provide a mechanism to design field forms for use by agents.
- The system should have a simple and intuitive front end design.
- The system should have a backend to enable admins setup frontend enabling configs
- The system should have automated backup and high availability mechanism.
- The consultant will provide support/training/updates for the life of the system based on contractual agreements.
- The system should generate the necessary alerts to system users.
- The consultant is expected to advise JCCP on the proper hardware and software to adopt to ensure smooth running of the system capabilities.
Deliverable and Time Frame
- Requirements gathering- 2days
- System design and presentation to JCCP. Proposal review and contract agreements.- 4 days
- System development- 30 days
- System testing against requirements- 7 days
- System implementation- 3 days
- User training and on-boarding (field and office)- 3 days
- System maintenance- infinite
- Total- 49 days**
This will be a fixed term contract with payments based on certified satisfactory deliverables. The 1st Installment of 70% fee payment will made upon submission of approved designing of the “Database management system” and adoption of engagement contract. The final 30% payment made upon satisfactory completion and submission of the final materials. The design will be satisfactory after meeting the requirements of JCCP.
- Experience in system design preferable web applications.
- Experience in dealing with NGO and especially in interpersonal interaction programs.
- Conversant with the latest system design and data analysis methods.
- Previous works on similar projects is an added advantage
The interested consultant should submit the following documents;
- Tax compliance certificate.
- Personal Pin Number.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Samples of past work.
The expression of interest (both technical & financial proposal) clearly marked “JCCP database management system” in the subject line and address “JCCP Tender Committee”. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission of proposals: 21St January 2020 at 04.00pm
Only those who will be pre-qualified will be contacted by JCCP procurement committee.
Kindly note: Canvassing will lead to disqualification and blacklisted for future engagements.