Corporate Staffing Business Development Executive Job (100k) 2022
Career Kenya: Corporate Staffing Business Development Executive Job (100k) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Business Development Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Business Development Executive,
Industry – Logistics and Distribution,
Gross Salary: Kshs 100000,
Our client is an established global trading, logistics and distribution company. The company’s trading activities ranges from; chemicals, steel, polymers, spare parts, paper, wood, cement and water soluble fertilizer. They are looking to hire a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for the identification and conversion of new business opportunities in the Chemical Sector through the distribution services in and around Kenya
- Using creative methods to increase business development.
- Analyse market trends and future needs in the agreed sectors.
- Understanding the competitive environment and profiling significant companies.
- Mapping the above analysis to the strategic priorities of the group to select target companies.
- Managing customer relations by being the single point of contact for client, updating them on their order status.
- Build and maintain alliances with key distributors.
- Visit (potential) customers on a regular basis.
- Achieve the relevant sales budget and targets.
Management of Debtor Payments
- Review accounts to identify problems, such as overdue accounts, proposed changes in pickup and delivery schedules, failure of shipper and claims.
- Call on clients to discuss and resolve payment problems as they arise.
- Develop Vender relations and better pricing.
CRM and Sales Management
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers at expos or by phone and attend trade shows.
- Use research conducted by sales support administrators and liaising with Head of Sales on taking the sales lead further.
- Keep customers informed about any problems arising influencing deficiencies regarding the execution of orders/contracts.
- Continuous improvement and development of the customer relationship.
- Monitoring of Sales targets and business objectives.
- Competitor Analysis
- Proactive at anticipating and meeting internal and external challenges.
- Ensure that all purchase orders are received from clients prior to dispatching.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Ensure that all legal documents and processes are followed when signing up an order.
- Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Advice customers concerning supply chain/ logistics matters.
- Manages pipeline proactively, recognizing customers’ stage in the decision cycle.
- Possess excellent in-depth knowledge of products being able to explain the product values, positioning in the market, target customers and technical knowledge of the product.
Coordination, Leadership & Management
- Develops relationships within the organisation and within the customer organisation.
- Keeps up-to-date and informed on market, industry, and regulatory issues.
- Delivers monthly reports to the head of sales
- Required Specific Knowledge, Skills & Tools