Corporate Staffing Creative Director Job (70k-90k) 2022
Career Kenya: Corporate Staffing Creative Director Job (70k-90k) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Creative Director Job, Current Communications Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Creative Director – E-Commerce,
Gross Salary: Ksh 70,000 – Ksh 90,000,
Our client in the E-Commerce industry seeks to hire a Creative Director who will effectively manage different creative talents under his/her team while working collaboratively with the Marketing Lead to ensure all creative processes and briefs are in line with the brand and that of their stakeholders.
- Work with the company and its clients as the Creative Lead to produce diverse marketing collaterals for traditional and digital marketing projects
- Oversee and manage the quality of content produced in the studio as well as on-site
- Spearhead and manage content strategy, brand design and technology internally and externally
- Offer strategic vision, plan, and execution of client briefs for all our different stakeholders
- Prepare and present project details, proposals, client pitches, and budgets to our clients
- Conduct upper-level client meetings with clients to explain the creative campaign processes/proposals
- Work closely with the Marketing and Business Development Heads to develop creative strategies
- Supervise and cultivate career development for the junior team
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team to develop innovative creative projects
- Produce fresh work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for our diverse audiences
- Spearhead creative projects and partnerships that utilize the studio to generate revenue for the company
- Ensure work is delivered with the highest levels of creativity and production value while ensuring it meets and exceeds industry standards
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Supervise the overall quality of creative output by providing direction and leadership on creative project plans.
- Have a natural eye for design with proven skills in telling dynamic stories through a creative lens