CSS Logistics and Fulfillment & Networking and Telecom Line Merchandiser Job 2022
Career Kenya: CSS Logistics and Fulfillment & Networking and Telecom Line Merchandiser Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Logistics Jobs In Kenya.
Shopit Limited is a fully-fledged purchasing agency catering to the purchasing needs of a wide variety of clientele in the East African region. We aim at becoming the most trusted avenue for accessing all the world’s products. To achieve this goal, we are looking for like-minded individuals with knowledge and expertise in Logistics and Fulfillment as well as a Networking and Telecommunications Line Merchandiser.
Logistics and Fulfillment Job Responsibilities
- Schedule order collections and deliveries in time.
- Manage communication between the riders and the team.
- Verification of items received against the purchase order to ensure they match.
- Manage and update collection and delivery records.
- Ensure all items to be delivered or collected have all the required documents relating to the trading process.
- Reconcile rider payments and forward them to accounts for payment.
- Manage rider, messenger, and courier records, agreements, and relationships.
Logistics and Fulfillment Job Requirements.
- Must have attained a minimum of C+ plus and above in K.C.S.E
- Must be willing to work six days a week (Monday-Saturday).
- Previous experience handling logistics is an added advantage.
- A verifiable academic certificate of training in logistics, operations, or related relevant fields is preferred.
- Must be self-driven and responsible.
- Proficiency in Oral and Written communication.
Networking and Telecommunications Line Merchandiser Job Responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of business trends, technology, and industry changes to identify areas of opportunity for customer need fulfillment.
- Managing the visual representation and content of the product portfolio including but not limited to price updates and product uploads.
- Supplier onboarding and relationship management.
- Collaborating with line category suppliers to negotiate prices and quantities to be availed.
- Supporting the customer service team with product information in regards to the category line.
Networking and Telecommunications Line Merchandiser Job Requirements
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Be knowledgeable in networking and telecommunications.
- Prior experience in the sale of networking and telecommunication products will be an added advantage.