CURE Kenya Content Creation Assistant Job in Kijabe 2020
Career Kenya: CURE Kenya Content Creation Assistant Job in Kijabe 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
CURE Kenya a Christian Orthopedic Hospital is looking for a Content Creation Assistant.
Level: Entry Level Job
Location: Kijabe, Kenya.
The preferred candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work well with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Genuine love for children
- Prepare and write externally-facing communications, especially Human Interest Stories.
- Edit and review communication and collateral including media, online content, articles and print materials, in light of brand guidelines, messaging themes, and voice.
- Support the production of marketing collateral and campaigns.
- Curate patient stories.
- Manage posts on all the main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram
- Production of video content for different audiences
Qualified Candidates for this position will possess the following
- Degree/Diploma in Film production (Preferably from Kenya Institute of Mass Communication)
- Competent at video shooting/recording and editing skills
- Basic photography skills
- Creative storytelling abilities.
- Excellent editorial and copywriting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the different social media platforms
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2020.