Customer Care Specialist Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Customer Care Specialist Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: Customer Care Specialist
Position Budget: 100,000 – 130,000
Our client, in the retail Industry, is looking to fill the position of a Customer Care Manager.
Job Purpose: The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for implementing all aspects of customer support and service across all channels within the Country.
The role holder is also responsible for supporting the end-to-end cycle of all customer experience touchpoints and implementing cross-functional initiatives to enhance the customer’s journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
Identification of Customer Concerns
- Support customer needs and provide recommendations that contribute to customer service enhancements
- Implement effective processes to monitor customer issues and feedback to better understand key concerns
- Implement and support customer satisfaction and experience surveys to help identify specific customer satisfaction drivers
- Understand all aspects of operations as well as industry trends and opportunities in order to improve, prioritize and leverage customer experience programs
Customer Experience Improvement
- Contribute to the design and implementation of customer experience improvement programs in collaboration with Customer Care Manager
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and Customer Care Manager to identify and develop customer service management best practices
- Implement a structured Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process, including sales analysis, after-sales follow up, and future contact cycles in order to enhance customer retention strategies
- Support mystery shopping activities and ensure adequate information is collected and analysed
- Execute end-to-end management of customer care projects
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
Qualification Experience and Skills
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or relevant
- 8+ years in a similar position
- 5+ years of experience working within the retail industry
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 25th February 2022.
Indicating Customer Care Specialist on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.