Customer Experience Manager at UAP Old Mutual Group 2020
Career Kenya: Customer Experience Manager at UAP Old Mutual Group 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting to the Head of Operations for the Life Business, the job holder is individually accountable for overseeing the Life Business customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer Experience possible. The Job holder will also Supervise, coach & mentor the Customer Service team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Professional qualifications in Insurance e.g ACII, Institute of Customer Service
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in Customer Experience in a senior role
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications
- Self driven & proven regarding Customer experience- acute attention to Customer issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment,
- Effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management -Able to relate well to people at all levels
- Attention to detail
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation skills, and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills -Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Drive Superior Customer Experience performance.
- Propose and promote internal and external Customer Experience initiatives within the Organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the Life Business customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
- Maintain superior levels of Customer Experience by providing real time solutions to Customer complaints
- Implement customer initiatives that lead to developing an intimate relationship with our Customers as opposed to a transactional mien.
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting customer surveys and benchmarking best practices and analyzing customer information and applications.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the customer service department with a view to having superior customer experience.
- Reputational risk detection, management and reporting.
- Ensure awareness and adherence to applicable SLAs.
- Provide regular reports for Customer Experience monitoring and analysis.