Customer Experience Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Customer Experience Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our Client is looking for a Customer Experience Manager (Customer Care).
The purpose of this role is providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class Service experiences to applicants and agents walking into any of the client branches.
Their duties will include but not limited to taking a walk around at all Mission Submission areas and respond to any Customer enquiries / grievance / needs, anticipating unstated ones and provide upscale response / resolution real time.
The incumbent will guide applicants on the company Global Policies and terms and redirect them to internal feedback management modes as against social media.
1. Provide upscale Customer service experiences by resolving ALL Grievances in real time
2. Work closely with various stakeholders (Floor Walkers, Operations and Enabling units) to resolve customer feedback
3. Handle grievances, appreciation and suggestion and share them for further best practice
4. Intervene and respond to any disgruntlement applicant / agent having with their submissions
5. Be visible for walk around across all Mission, respond to any applicant needs and anticipate any unstated ones
6. Train team of floor walkers on enhancing customer experience. Ensure necessary product and process training is provided to staff on a regular basis through coaching and development programs.
7. Guide applicants on the organisation Global Policies and terms and redirect them to internal feedback management modes as against social media.
8. Responsible for Satisfaction Index / Score from Applicants, analyzing customer feedback and supporting strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
9. Enlist satisfied customers and partners to tell their stories, and leverage partnerships to enlist advocates to share good stories. Ensure positive feedback is annotated over social media and/or
internal feedback modes
10. Maintains a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience, thereby reducing repeat complaints and dissatisfaction
11. Develop a regular means of communication (e.g., newsletter or blog) to communicate achievements (success stories), progress and plans for improved customer service. Update Customer Care on suspect complaints via end of day written communication/ reports
12. Gently guide people about available Value Added Service without hard selling
13. Judicious use of natural resources
14. Responsible for Satisfaction Index / Score from Employees
15. Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
Other Key Responsibilities
1. Develop & sustain a culture of continuous improvement in the region through practices like Lean & Six sigma. Promote & implement best practices for all processes. Ensure Reduction in Complaints.
2. Customer satisfaction applicants – ensure all matters raised at the Customer Care team is responded within the agreed Service Level Agreements
3. Training man days of staff – Adherence to Annual Training Calendar (Trainings scheduled)
4. Zero Incidents for any Operations, related to Process Integrity, Loss of Customer Data, Staff Integrity
5. Immediate reporting of Incidents to Immediate Reporting Manager & Head of Operations – Zone/Country/Region
6. Detailed Investigative report to be shared with all stakeholders, including Immediate Reporting Manager & Head of Operations – Zone/Country/Region, Security, any other; within 24 hours of the incident.
7. Completion of Root Cause & Corrective Action Plan to prevent recurrence of any Incidents, averse to the organisation’s Global business interests.
8. Ensure that the team works on execution of White Belt Project, to achieve Continuous Improvement, for the Customer Care Cell
9. Complaint Tracking –process in place to ensure complaints are monitored, repeats identified, Root Cause & Corrective Action Plan implemented to prevent recurrence
10. Percentage of Complaints are within prescribed limits (< 0.05% of Application Volumes)
11. Ensures 100% complaints are responded within 48 hours of receipt.
12. Timely Completion – Reporting (Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly/Quarterly, or as per desired frequency)
13. Staff Reward & Recognition Culture to be encouraged – Staff of the month, Employee of the Quarter.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Minimum- Graduate or global equivalent
- Additional: Post-Graduate or global equivalent
- 2 – 5 years’ of experience preferably in Travel and Tourism or Service industry or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Knowledge & Key Skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle complaints and escalations
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes. Good knowledge of the organisation operation and processes of key missions
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
– Fluency in Local Language : Ability to read write and speak fluently, especially in local Language & English
– Knowledge of an additional international language would be very helpful
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by 8th January 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.