DAI Experts in Climate Change and Natural Resource Management Job in Kenya today 2013
Experts in Climate Change and Natural Resource Management – Kenya DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems.
DAI intends to build from its ongoing local programs and expand its work in the natural resource management sector in Kenya. DAI seeks candidates with the following knowledge and/or expertise in:
- Climate change adaptation and V&A methodologies;
- Forestry, agroforestry, and land use planning;
- Biodiversity conservation, conservation agriculture, and rangeland management;
- Integrated water resources management;
- Environmental finance (forest carbon, payment for ecosystem services);
- Environmental governance, tenure, and resource rights;
- Institutional capacity building (including private and public sectors) and training;
- Environmental impact assessments and monitoring.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in technical area related to environment, forestry, land tenure and resource rights, climate science, water resource management or other related field
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in areas of expertise mentioned above
- Previous experience working on international donor-funded projects highly preferred
- Proficiency in English
Please send a brief cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your technical expertise in the title of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.