Data Custodian 2022
Career Kenya: Data Custodian 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Administrative Post – Data Custodian:
1. Organize department documents;
2. Classify, file, and save according to the document information;
3. Establish electronic document records, update and keep paper files;
4. Departmental documents, form production and printing sorting:
5. Answer calls, receive faxes, record messages, and transfer calls or record messages as required to ensure that the information is accurate
6. Document processing, issuing documents, notifying notices, sending and receiving express delivery, text messages, printing and copying documents, rationally using paper, and reducing material consumption;
7. Manage office supplies, and inventory lists, maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse, register office supplies and meeting items in and out of the warehouse, make inventory lists of various materials, make monthly statistics, and register them in the register;
8. All administrative affairs of the department
9. Other work arranged by the leader
1. University degree or above, majors are not limited.
2. 3 years of experience in the same line of work.
3. Proficient in operating various office software;
4. Limited experience in document custodian and administrative positions;
5. Be meticulous, conscientious, and have a certain affinity.