Demand and Supply Planner Job in Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Demand and Supply Planner Job in Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Demand and Supply Planner
Supply & Demand Planning Processes and Improvement:
- Integrate Demand & Supply plans to Generate Supply Plans with production sites to deliver stock to support sales forecast. Ensure on-time order placement aligned with contractual agreement.
- Management of Open Order Book, ensuring alignment with manufacturing production plans with sites
- Liaise within market supply coordinators/Demand Planners to understand the forecasted requirements, NPI and promotional activities, seasonality and manage supply to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service whilst meeting inventory targets
- Proactively identify key supply/demand imbalance, assess the risk, run root cause analysis, evaluate options and propose solutions. Ensure corrective/preventive actions in place.
- Ensure corrective/preventive actions in place. Review weekly supply issues (Open out of stocks, predicted stock outs), and provide necessary input for weekly SCIM
- Develop, agree with a supplier/Scheduler and implement flexible repeated schedule (FRS) options/campaigns and use it to optimize production line outcome. Maintain agreed FRS (Global/Internal Sites)
- Manage supply planning horizon, outside the manufacturing lead-time, ensuring weekly load levelling of supply plan against available capacity & inventory targets, considering agreed campaigns
- Lead weekly review meetings with suppliers as per standard process to ensure effective management of short/medium term supply period
- Review existing KPI’s & lead/lag measures to prevent undesirable effects of supply & demand changes. Action agreed performance improvement plans & integrate new improvements into current std ways of working
- Drive KPI’s OTIF & Forecast Accuracy delivery for both EA & WA Haleon sites only
- Liaise with Customer service & Logistics on shipment plans & Logistics requirements.
- Support the DRM & PRE DRM meetings & Preparations
Master Data & Inventory:
- Optimise stock holding levels within the total supply chain through a detailed understanding of the key planning parameters and E2E process (Safety stock, lead times, supply reliability, demand variability, service objectives and in line with W Cap Target
- Liaise with hubs master data team to provide input with the correct supply planning parameters set up of SKUs.
- Be responsible for the regular review and maintenance and improvement plan of basic supply planning parameters to reflect current supply chain performance indicators and protect customer service level targets NPI/Artwork:
- Work closely with Hub NPI coordinator & provide timely information as necessary (eg first production date), to allow effective tracking, risk identification & issue resolution of NPIs and Artworks
- Work closely with sites to mitigate product write offs.
- University bachelor’s degree & Supply chain qualification
5-7 years’ experience in and FMCG environment, or working in an in-Market demand Planners/supply planner
A clear understanding of how Demand & imports supply planning works is needed since this is the core of the function.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 5th August 2022 clearly marking – “Demand and Supply Demand”