Dental Clinic Cleaner Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Dental Clinic Cleaner Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Cleaner – Dental Clinic
Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a cleaner responsible for cleaning any areas assigned, which includes consultation rooms and general areas, in order to maintain a clean and safe environment for our patients, visitors and employees.
All responsibilities are completed following safe work practices and infection control procedures.
This position will expose you to many different departments therefore learning fast about many different departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general cleaning services of a routine nature.
- Keep the clinic and office completely clean at all times
- Ensure sterile equipment and safe prevention of spreading infections and germs by following all the rules and practices.
- Offer great experience by being friendly to patients and playing with kids.
- Inform managers of any repairs in the clinic.
- Be a great team mate
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written) in both English and Kiswahili
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment
- Over one year working experience in a similar position
- General knowledge of cleaning products and procedures
- Social and friendly
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th January 2020
If you do not receive any response from us please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should also note that Celestial Dental Centre does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Celestial Dental Centre is an equal opportunity employer”