Digital Marketing Specialist at Nairobi Bariatric Center 2020
Career Kenya: Digital Marketing Specialist at Nairobi Bariatric Center 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Nairobi Bariatric Center – Holistic Living is the Pioneer Weight Loss Clinic with over two decades’ experience in the treatment of Obesity in East Africa. Our weight loss services include Medical (non-surgical) and Bariatric treatment, such as lifestyle coaching with psychological correction of eating habits, gastric balloon, gastric sleeve, g…
Nairobi Bariatric Center – Holistic Living is the Pioneer Weight Loss Clinic with over two decades’ experience in the treatment of Obesity in East Africa. Our weight loss services include Medical (non-surgical) and Bariatric treatment, such as lifestyle coaching with psychological correction of eating habits, gastric balloon, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, and gastric band. We are committed to providing world class services and bringing gold standard weight loss programs to East Africa.
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for all online marketing activities of the clinic, which should result in awareness raising. We are looking for someone who is highly experienced in the digital field and who is a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach. The Digital Marketing Officer will work closely together with the Client Management Officer.
Key responsibilities (including, not limited to):
- Create and develop a new, innovative way to communicate NBC’s message to customers
- Produce/assist in producing materials of visual impact within the brand guidelines, including website, blog, and social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to increase our online presence with: Regular posts (images and videos); Engaging and building partnerships with social media influencers and other beneficial partnerships
- Carry out SEO and website activity, including writing for the blog and any other website maintenance
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness competition and measure the success of recent campaigns
- Collaborate with key stakeholders during campaigns and liaise with media and publishers as necessary to drive forward NBC’s communication agenda
- The exact responsibilities will be discussed during the personal interview stage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in (digital) marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong content development skills (graphic, photo, video, written)
- Proficient usage of MS tools, such as Excel or Word
- Familiarity with social media platforms and social media advertisement, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Spark
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of using Google G Suite software is a plus
- Knowledge of using CRM systems, such as HubSpot, is a plus
- Previous work experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
After the successful completion of a probationary period, the Digital Marketing Officer is offered a full-time contract with working during opening hours of the clinic (Mon-Sat).