Directline Assurance Records Management Clerk Job in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Directline Assurance Records Management Clerk Job in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Directline Assurance Company Limited
We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the position of Records Management Clerk.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Records Management Clerk is responsible for retrieval and archiving of the company’s files and forms.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Retrieve and deliver physical files to various departments against an approved printed request.
- Ensure all physical files issued to various departments are collected and returned back to the Registry at the end of each day.
- Refile the physical file in the required cabinets in an organized and systematic manner.
- Respond to file requisitions from various departments.
- Assist in retrieval on archived files at the filling room on referral cases when need arises.
- File all sorted sales policies and customer audit forms.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the Officer from time to time.
- University degree or Diploma in Library Information Services or its equivalent from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education.
- Member of a Professional body
- MUST have at least two (2) years Registry/Library experience in a busy commercial environment
Skills and Attributes
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- High integrity and ethical level; Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to email@example.com to reach us on or before 5.00pm Friday, 24th January 2020.