Director of Global Customer Quality at d.light 2020
Career Kenya: Director of Global Customer Quality at d.light 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting to: Senior Director Of Product and Operations (75%) & The President (25%)
Travel Frequency: 25% Africa, 10% Global
- The incumbent is responsible for the overall quality control and quality engineering in the regions and quality improvements to continue to make our products the best quality and value.
- Develops functional strategy and vision to ensure adherence with company and customer expectations.
- Enforces consistent processes and reporting to monitor and improve product quality for customers.
- Audits and ensures repair operations, and supply chain partners are following proper processes and procedures, and providing accurate and timely technical data and reporting.
- Builds strong relationship and collaboration with Product Quality team, Call Center, Repair Operations and Senior Management team and other internal customers and stakeholders.
- Improves customer (external and internal) satisfaction level through high quality services.
- Collect and report on quality data and KPIs for all d.light products to senior management.
- Identify areas of improvement and track and manage quality issues to resolution.
- Gather, analyse, and manage quality related field data and issues. Drive for resolution with full root cause and corrective actions.
- Ensure accurate and timely data, reporting and closure of issues and improvement projects.
- Oversee, motivate, mentor and evaluate performance for regional Customer Quality Department’s employees.
- Drive continuous improvement of Customer Quality performance to match customers’ demands and time to market competitiveness.
- Build, develop, lead and inspire the regional Customer Quality team.
- Interface with external and internal customers to fulfill requirements.
- Ensure world-class quality performance.
Successful Candidate Profile
- 10~15 years’ experience of customer quality management, including quality control and quality engineering.
- A Master’s degree in Quality, Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Experience with the managing global customer quality in a matrix managed environment.
- Experience in MNC from the consumer electronics, B2B electronics, managing multi-geographical sites and multi-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated executive presents in managing issues under pressure.
- Experience in finding root cause through analyzing data.
- A strong project leader and be able to drive for results.
- Proven ability of establishing strong cross-functional collaboration.
- Well versed and experience in using quality tools, systems and management. Six Sigma certification highly desirable.