Education Materials Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Education Materials Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our client who is a leading Kenyan bookseller and supplier of educational materials is looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self-driven candidates to fill the Sales Executives position.
The Sales Executive will be expected to serve customers by selling our products, meeting customer needs, and driving business growth in the assigned territory/market segment.
1. A lady 26 and Below
2. Willing to travel
3. Education: Certificate or Diploma in any Business related field.
4. Interest in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to email@example.com by 17th January, 2020 expected remuneration 15,000 – 20,000.
Kindly state your day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.