Enterprise Business Manager 2022
Career Kenya: Enterprise Business Manager 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
One of our clients, a middle sized business in the Technology sector, and a leader in hardware office solutions sales who are gradually introducing value add software, data center management cloud and security services is seeking to hire for the following position
ENTERPRISE BUSINESS MANAGER
The Enterprise Business Manager will be responsible for the company’s portfolio of services and solutions business across all verticals. S/he will oversee both strategic and operational business activities, including hiring and developing pre-sales and solutions engineers while helping clients to identify the technical challenges in their ICT environment and coming up with suitable, workable and refreshing solutions to meet their needs. The Enterprise Business Manager will interact and collaborate closely with the sales teams, business leaders, multiple partners, and vendors. S/he will oversee the Pre-Sales and Support Engineers and will foster strong customer relationships, drive revenue and profitability while growing overall business through organic growth, cross selling and upselling and new customer acquisitions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, overseeing a competent team of 10 Pre – Sales & Solution Engineers, Technology vendors Contractors and Consultants, duties and responsibilities of the Enterprise Business Manager will include but not be limited to;
Drive Enterprise Business Strategy Development & Execution
• Take charge of and be responsible for the Hardware, Software, Product and Customer Experience strategies and execution while formulating and driving an all-encompassing focus across the full solutions lifecycle.
• Drive success of the overall Enterprise go-to-market strategy for technical business and plan for the company’s product and service portfolio across all verticals.
• Follow enterprise business industry trends locally and internationally with a view to expand the organization’s customer base
• Facilitate the flow of operational information to ensure effective execution of contracts through well-established SLA’s with relevant teams internal and external to the business
• Develop implement and consistently use data and insights to understand customer commercial drivers and leverage them in business negotiations and acquisition
• Develop and implement a robust customer engagement framework where meetings and engagement forums are consistent and generate critical and key feedback and needs intelligence to support customer retention and satisfaction, while also generating leads for additional enterprise business and growth
• Conduct research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the enterprise business while analyzing statistics and trends to drive better service delivery and revenue delivery
• Detect enterprise customer issues and investigate ways to resolve them, assess the pros and cons of possible strategies, compile and present information orally, visually and in writing and make recommendations for improvement
• Develop and lead the implementation of the enterprise departmental budgets and monitor progress against key performance indicators
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual enterprise business performance goals and targets accordingly
• Develop and justify annual revenue budgets as well as product-specific budgets/projections for new products
• Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities
• Ensure that all enterprise activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
• Proactively identify gaps within the products and services, study and interpret market trends and adapt to industry changes
• Assess associated enterprise business risks and make recommendations to the management on propositions that promote growth of the bottom line and enhance the company’s competitive standing
• Build and strengthen enterprise business relationships with existing clients to achieve performance targets
• Explore opportunities presented by the market and recommend trading in innovative products and solutions that meet customer needs
• Manage the enterprise business portfolio through business development in order to Drive Enterprise Business Strategy Development & Execution
End to End Quality Service & Solutions Delivery
• Effectively facilitate joint initiatives with the sales team to achieve superior customer relationships by innovating solutions to meet customer challenges through pre-sales, support, and solutions deployment
• Focus on collaboratively contributing to the long-term success of the organization by sharing best practice to build trust among clients and become a go to partner for all their ICT needs
• Take leadership and full responsibility and ownership and drive the revenue portfolio including Service Level Agreements, deployment, sale of equipment and software
• Develop into and be the Technical Solutions Architect as well as technology specific Product Sales Specialist with a good grasp of global perspective in the fast-changing technology world, understanding trends and innovating to come up with new solutions offerings and revenue streams
People Leadership Performance & Reporting
• Provide visionary and thought leadership to the Pre Sales and Support Engineers
• Managing the team members and inculcating in them the growth mindset as a key enabler to success.
• Rally the workforce towards living the vision and values, as ambassadors of the brand and champions for its success.
• Inculcate a culture of performance, hard work, ethics, integrity accountability and ownership always putting the mission first, acting like the business owner, keeping things simple and clear
• Provide regular reporting on the performance of the enterprise business department daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and as may be required • Motivate and coach the team while driving success in operations
• Drive the functions’ operational efficiency through management of the budget and align resource utilization to ensure relevance of use and cost containment practices are in place and justify annual budget requirements and ensure cost effectiveness
• Drive performance and delivery, while also rewarding success and encouraging good governance and ethical practice
• Conduct monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all team activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of team deliverables and obligations in accordance with the approved business and commercial plans
• Consistently promote high standards through leading by example and ensuring each member of the team understands the standards and behavior expected of them.
Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
EDUCATION SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing IT, Engineering or any other relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning
• Relevant post-graduate education is an added advantage. Membership of a professional
body will be an added advantage
• Experience leading and managing enterprise pre-sales and solution engineers and processes
• At least eight (8) years relevant experience with at three (3) years’ managerial experience in IT Business Sales, including experience in Enterprise Solution selling with a core understanding of Recurring Revenue Sales Approach
• Broad understanding of Networking technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, Inter-VLAN Routing, Frame Relay, Switching, Routing, ACL, WAN Protocol, firewall, VPN
• Experience in and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Products, Network Resource Sharing and Security, Server, Firewall and Proxy Configurations
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of Server and Network infrastructure
• ICT Projects management i.e., directing IT projects from inception to execution in frameworks strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on time, onbudget delivery
• Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining appropriate ICT Infrastructure and connectivity solutions for secure, efficient, and effective flow of information
• Skilled at planning, installing, configuring, optimizing, and troubleshooting IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability, reliability, and performance
• Helpdesk / End user support skills with the ability explain technical issues to non-technical users
• Experience in data Centre connectivity solutions including construction maintenance and support services
• Experience in Internet security for ICT data protection systems to ensure that inherent risks were effectively managed and controlled
• Experience in selling Cloud solutions including IaaS, BUaaS, DRaaS. Understanding and experience in WAN/Managed Firewall solutions
• Ability to generate solution profit and loss templates and present contract documents
• Proven ability to think strategically and design long term plans with ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while juggling multiple projects and deadlines
• Ambitious, with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen company profile
• Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately
• Proven track record of sales success; ability to meet and or exceed assigned targets on a consistent basis
• Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to prioritize, demonstrating first class organizational skills and time management skills
• Ability to develop customer sales journeys including ROI analysis
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision
• Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do better’ attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and career enriching role, have the requisite work experience, skills and education and have worked within the Technology sector selling hardware, software and other technology solutions, we are interested in meeting you to see how we can work together.
Please share with us your CV in PDFformat addressed to the Recruiting Manager, detailing why you are our candidate of choice for the role you are applying for with the subject of your application being
the Job Title of the role you are applying for.
All applications received will be subjected to a fair and competitive recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This call for Talent will close on Monday 1st August 2022 at 5.00pm EAT.